7. User verification:
With respect to individuals, the following is confirmed:
- Middle name (when applicable to a national custom);
- Date of birth, personal identification number;
- Document data;
- Residence; -
- Taxpayer identification number (if applicable);
- Contact information - phone number, e-mail.
During an individual verification, the documents are checked for the credibility of the information provided, and the following is confirmed:
- Whether the identity document is valid;
- Whether the photo is true;
- Whether there is a personal identification code according to gender and age;
- Country of issue and nationality;
- Valid place of residence.
In case of any doubt about the document, the state authorities that issued the document can be contacted to obtain the necessary confirmation.7.4.
In cases of a minor's channel, the documents of the channel operator, the user's legal guardian or trustee, must be checked. 7.5.
The party providing the data must be straightforward and unambiguous to agree to the rules of providing data for the Adbooro Platform verification. After verification, all data is encrypted, and the original documents are destroyed with the user notification, leaving after the verification only data on the user identification and his Name, age, country of residence. 7.6.
To verify the legal entity the following is used:
- Name of legal entity;
- Registration number;
- Legal address and principal activity address;
- Corporate form;
- Full information regarding legal representatives;
- Directors or managers of the legal entity.
Verification of information is carried out using public registers and databases or by sending requests to public authorities. A certificate from the registry can be replaced by authorized access to the registry. 7.8.
The party providing the data must be straightforward and unambiguous to agree to the rules of providing data for Adbooro Platform verification as a trade secret. After the verification, all data is encrypted, and the verified information is stored on the platform data internal resource hidden from other users. 7.9.
The purpose of verification is to determine the high-risk participants who live in the offshore gray zone, as well as identify:
- a public organization or other organization performing public functions that operates in the EU;
- institution of the EU;
- a credit institution operating in the EU where the provisions of directive 2015/849 are applied;
- an individual who is multiple citizenship, where, in accordance with the report of the Task group on financial arrangements significant legislation to counteract money laundering works;
- an individual is a PEP;
- an individual is a close relative of a person to whom the special set of sanctions is applied
During the Verification and risk assessment, the user is assigned a risk status from lowest to highest by assessing other risk factors (in summing up each element as 1 point):
- User, corporate structure, and field of activity not related to the information;
- User is or is associated with a government official;
- The beneficiary of the user is an individual by the declaration or acting by minor proxy notice;
- User is associated with low tax jurisdictions;
- User is subject to international sanctions;
- User is a novice on the YouTube platform and has no positive experience of cooperation in the field of information;
- User is a VIP or celebrity, or channel with a large number of views and acts for charitable purposes in relation to a third party (charities, crafting platform, NGO fundraising).
- The nature of the planned Order;
- Order Amount;
- Problems during the identification procedure;
The following sum of points is recognized: High risk 7-9, middle risk – 6-4, low risk 3-0. The following channels are not allowed to participate:
- Channels from the "sanctioned party list" (OFAC, EU, etc.);
- Channels from high-risk countries (FATF list).
- Channels dealing with high-risk spheres (financial transactions, data collection, gaming portals);
- Minor owners without a legal representative and without legal representative's open account;
- Minor owners without legal representative and without minor's open account;
- Channels that are found to violate YouTube platform terms;
- PEP or persons exposed to individual sanctions.